Saturday, November 24, 2012

Puppy Love :)

     

     November is already nearing its end! Time indeed flies by. And just a week and few days from now, December is gonna start. My, oh, my! Where have you been 2012?

     Well, anyway, one little boy I know is a lot more excited than usual. He'd been jumping up and down and giving me all these encouraging looks. *winking of the eyes* *eyebrows moving* *wide smile* *flaring nostrils*.

     Alright, Tri wants a pet--particulary, a dog for Christmas. 

     It all started with one episode of the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan on Nat Geo. 

*image taken via Google search

     I was hesitant. Hubby had been bugging me about that a couple of years ago. He told me he'd want a dog as a pet for us. I told him we can't because both him and Tri suffer from asthma and I'm not sure if having one at home would worsen their case. I also grew up in a house with only the lizard on the ceiling as our pet. 

      Kidding. 

    The house where we live in today are not so pet friendly either. Well, there are two dogs both are chained, one even inside a big cage. There's also a black cat, which was also tied (weird, I know). Then there are chickens and birds... but they are not really... how should I put it--well, I think they are neglected. The canine friends kind of smell sometimes. I do not know if they're even given baths. I know that they are being taken out every morning for their "poo-poo" time and that's it. Not sure if they are even walked for exercise. I'm not really sure, I just know that this place is not that kind of place to grow a lovely being. 

     Hubby even suggested Tri to get a goldfish instead, since he had so much fun feeding the Kois on one of our trips. 

Large kois from Isdaan (Gerona, Tarlac)


     Tri argued: "I can't hug fish".

     Point made--well made.

    We are currently looking into it. Hubby and I are still studying our pro's and cons. We are also looking into particular breeds that we can get that's not too active--if you know what I mean. Tri and I are already agreeing on a type of bulldog. But hubby is already checking the PAWS facebook page for possible adoption. I'm Googling my brains out...

     Suddenly, the child me in me is starting to feel the Christmas fever! 

     It's official. I am already in love with the french bulldog. Oh so cute puppy! Love, puppy! 

*Image c/o Wikipedia


     Yup! I want one for Christmas! :) 


0 comments: