Saturday, February 11, 2012

Letter to My Hubby

 Dear Dad,

Tomorrow, February 12, 2012, is our 5th year anniversary. I never thought we could reach this, but we did and that made me glad. Although I know that there are a lot to face. I know I wasn't the best that you could ask for but I thank Him you never give up on me. I don't know how else I could make it up to you. I know that I owe you a lot and the words "thank you" are not enough. 

I've seen you grow up from the troublesome you to an amazing father to Tri. I couldn't ask for more (except for clean sink and bathroom, please--and yeah, I really wanna get our OWN house, if that is not too much to ask). 

Well, anyway, I couldn't come up with a really nice surprise so let me just share how I tried to enhance my love month mood by playing nice songs over and over and over again. 

These are the songs that truly reminds me of us, when we started, when we used to fight and when we have a good time. 


I will forever love you. Happy 5th year anniversary.

Love,

Mommy

Our first official photo :) and you never fail to remind me of a clown! :D

4 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Awwww.. so sweet! Happy anniversary and here's wishing you guys more happy years to come!

thirdy_smom said...

thank you, Big sis! :)

^_^ wReY and R0bbY said...

wow! happy anniversary sa inyong dalawa mehm! wishing you both more joyful years together!


i just knew your blog, astig you've been blogging since 2009! we're your newest followers na! ^_^

see you around! ;)

thirdy_smom said...

hi madam! :)

yeeeee! maraming salamat. Thank you sa follow back. hintayin ko next thrift finds mo, hopefully i can share mine! see you sa office :)