Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just a Thought...

     Whenever I have free time at work, I always make sure to read other blogs, specially the ones that I follow. And one day, I've read two mommy blogs by searching Google, both residing in the US and both have interesting stories to share. But what really amazed me are some of those fashion shoots of their own. They call it their "runway", "dress up", "ladies room show", something like that photo shoot. They detail each of every piece they wear, the prices, type of fabric, best time to wear, etc.

     It was fascinating to see those photos. To think that they are moms with two kids and a full time job.

    Where do they get all the time to mix up those ideas, plan a week of clothing design, each day with a special theme. That's a lot of hard work! And dedication. It's something that doesn't make me think "OMG, that is sooooooo vain of hers". It's not like that. It was inspiring! Brilliant!

     I wonder if I'll have the courage to dress up and snap a photo of myself in front of the ladies' room mirror. :p

     Blech!

     Maybe not! :)

2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Nope not me... I'm still getting used to posting pictures of me on my blog!

thirdy_smom said...

me too, I don't think having me as the center of attention on my blog is a little weird...but it was nice looking at other moms' pictures :)