Friday, May 14, 2010

Photo Meme...

Jenny, forgive me. I know that it has been two weeks or so when you tagged me on this blog activity. I'm sorry that it took me this long to post this one! :c

Anyway, here's how Photo Meme works:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.

And here's the pic:


This picture was taken Feb of 2009. Don't ask me why Tri sleeps like that. He's got the weirdest sleeping position. Anyway, right next to him was his football pillow. We specifically brought this one since it is a hypoallergenic toy. We have been pretty careful in choosing stuff toys, pillows or blankies for Tri due to his asthma attacks. He loves that football so much, that up until now that he's turning 2, he's still looking for it and remembers its texture. 

So there you go, my first Photo Meme. 

Since I only have 8 followers and one was the same person who tagged me, I think I'm gonna need to break this challenge (boo me, I know!).

Again, big sis Jenny. Sorry it took me that long to post this one.

1 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Anne!

I'm so sorry I totally missed out on this one! I love that picture of Tri! Ben also has the weirdest sleeping positions ever!

I hope everything is fine at your end, don't worry about posting stuff. Just do it when you have the time. Chill and take it easy ok? :)