Monday, April 12, 2010

The Wife from Hell is Back!!!!!

Woooh! The past few months have been like a--what!--a roller coaster ride. And well, I'm still in it. 

Personal problems have gotten into my blogging mood, which by the way made my writer soul walk away. Glad I found my soul back! Oh don't you dare walk out on me like that, soul!

I am back to wearing my commitment band. But it doesn't mean that I've forgotten everything. Its' just me showing I'm ready to patch things up. Over the past few weeks, I've learned my own lessons. Whatever that lesson is, for sure your own destiny will teach you 'em. *sniff*sniff* Oh--well, let's start the week with a good ol' recipe! 

PS: to everyone wondering whatever happen to my page renovation, I'm down to two choices. I'll make up my mind anytime soon :) Sorry! And Jenny, don't ya worry, all of those three award you gave me will have their special place! Thank again, sis! 


4 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Love the new look! Welcome back sis! :)

thirdy_smom said...

hey! glad you like it! thanks sp much :)

Jelly Bean said...

oh ya! nice lay out. Simple but cute.

thirdy_smom said...

thanks ate anna, i-eedit ko pa nga yung sa header eh. wala naman kasi akong rss. kaso nahihirapan ako mag-edit