Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorry, Blog :(

Lately, I've been so active with my new love site Smartparenting I've been answering questions regarding Child Birth, Child Safety, babies, CS moms, birth controls and anything and everything under the sun.

This blog looked neglected, I know.

So, my deepest apologies, blog. I swear I will never forget to update you from now on. (Hope Dada will upload the pictures soon-er! The more picture, the more active my writing spirit is!)

My upcoming post:


* Me and My Weight
* Home, At Last
* Miracles of Breastfeeding
* Mother Quotes

And a lot more pending...

One of these days, my old useful writing soul will come back to my body to start telling you stories.

For the moment, I'll continue reading your pages :)

1 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Anne,

I gave you 2 more awards! :)

http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-award-time-again.html