Saturday, January 30, 2010

Buy a New LCD...or a New Wife?! WTF!

I was at work the other day when I received an email from a customer inquiring about how to get a new screen for his LCD tv. Apparently, his wife or soon-to-be-ex wife according to him, hit the screen with a hammer. I was not quite sure whether to laugh or to salute. I thought "a**ho**, perhaps you deserve that. You go girl!". I was tempted to reply: "what the hell did you do that drive your wife mad?!". And my officemates wanted me to answer: GET A NEW WIFE.





Nah...I re-routed the email so they (my co-workers) can answer it, even if I know the part number and the price. If I didn't, I may have just been exchanging letters to that guy, giving him lectures. :) hehe

1 comments:

Hephaestion said...

wahahaha!!! LOOVE!!! miss you guys!!!