Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Post Christmas Event

Well, I was stuck in the office for 4 days starting from Christmas eve. Not that I do not like being at home during holidays--of course I wanna be with Tri during these special days. I was sad not being able to personally greet my baby Merry Christmas. It's been two years in a row. It'll always come to a point that I will be torn between work and motherhood. Both I love. Both I need to do dutifully. I am just so thankful that there are people--good friends, I'd like to add--that are willing to fill whatever it is that I can't afford to do for my son.

Thank you for the gifts Ninang Alecx and Ninang Mela!




Tri received this toy car from his Godmother "Nineng" Alecx. He calls it "eep-eep" (jeep)






And these are books from his Ninang Mela. Different types of animals and types of vehicles. He thought he can read 'em! Ha! He loves them with all it's bright pictures and flaps that can be lifted. He's scared of the animal book, though. Saw the owl staring at him right on the very first page...:)





The mat was from Josh a.k.a Hephaestion. Tri thought it was a cape!



Again, thank you so much for always having my son on your list, for doing a small task that I often cannot perform as simple as picking a gift for him (so embarrassing), for being his second Mom (yeah Hephaestion, you're a Mom!) and for cheering me up! I love you, guys. I also want to thank Jelly and Zero4ce for the spa gift cert (I'll sure use it!), for Myra and the delish cookies, for Divie and her pulvoron (love 'em, love 'em!) and another count for Hephaestion for all the gifts you gave. I honestly lost track! Thank you guys.

For Dada and his undying patience, thank you. I love you with all my heart.

Happy Holidays, y'all!  

0 comments: