Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mother Quotes

I've seen a lot of blogs with their Wordless Wednesday. I love just looking at the pictures on their pages and I have nothing against the idea. Just thought of making something different.

This Wednesday, I'll start my Mother Quotes post to inspire moms reading my page, all moms-to-be, and moms of moms.

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate." -Charlotte Gray




Who does not have teary eyes looking at those babies being carried around the street for food or spare change? Who does not feel devastated hearing from the news that a child was a victim of such tragedies? Who does not wish she can run to get the baby and cuddle him to make him feel warm in a cold December night, knowing the baby is not hers? No such mother is numb not to feel hurt by all of these.

A mother is always a mother wherever she goes.

0 comments: