Thursday, December 24, 2009

Letter To My Baby


Baby,

Happy 19th-month birthday! I am so glad to see you grow, hear you utter words in your cutest way, see you dance and sing along the Playhouse Disney themes. Thanks for giving me the chance to experience motherhood even if it sometimes drains my energy.

Merry, merry Christmas to you, baby. My-my is so sorry for not spending the Christmas eve and Christmas day with you and Da-da two years in a row. I hope you will understand. When you grow up and read this, you will understand why My-my is always away and working. I hope you still love me as much as I love you. May the Lord bless you with good health and knowledge that will help you grow up as a responsible person. May your Papa Nito stay always by your side and guide you through everyday. He is your angel. :)

I miss you so bad. I promise, as soon as I am off from work, we will have a good quality time together and we will post-celebrate Christmas. All three of us! Your Ninang Alecx bought you a big big gift! I saw it on her desk. You'll get it first thing Sunday when I get home.

Need to stop writing by now. This is my only chance to sleep full ten hours after five or so months!! My-my will go on hybernating mode. Be safe baby and be a good angel for your Da-da.

Much love,

My-my


0 comments: