Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just When I Had the Time...

After making few calls to my health card company and some clinics around my office area, I finally decided to leave the office around 1:30pm (uh--escape is the better term, sorry Boss!) to go to Friendly Care clinic (Cubao branch) to have an OB consultation regarding my switch of BC (I have discussed about this on my previous post This Is My Dilemma).

I reached the clinic around 2pm and finished the paper works. I asked the lady in scrub suit if it would take a little while for me to get checked. THE CLINIC WAS FULL-PACKED. But the lady said it would only take 30 minutes to start calling the names. I saw I was number 20 or something on the list.

I can wait for 30.

35 minutes...

45 minutes...

1 hour passed...

1 hour and 15 minutes...

I gave up, went straight to the information desk and have my check up canceled. (I need to get back in the office before 5!)

More than one hour passed and they have not started calling names for OB patients. Just when I had the time to pay a visit to a doctor...tsk tsk...bad time.

Anyway, as prescribed by the health officer from our barangay health center, it's okay for me to take the pill on the same day that I should be getting my next shot. I'll take one. Then just maybe go to doctor by Monday--when I have all day to worry about. Won't matter if I wait an hour or so..

0 comments: