Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let me tell you about Tri



Ok, here we go. When I was 16, I told myself I'll have my own baby as soon as I reach 18years old. But it took a little while. And a little risky.



Oct 6, 2007, I found out that I was pregnant through a one-step pregnancy kit. The next day, it rained hard. I don't wanna go to work but my husband, Jan, told me I have to. On my way to the office, I slipped on a mud--butt first. I cried hard--as hard as the rain. I thought I'm gonna lose my then-just-discovered baby. To make things worse, by the time I had my first check up, my OB told me that there is a blood formation on my uterus--just above where my baby is--and it's bigger than the fetus. She said I should not panic at all and she'll take care of everything.


After a continuous treatment, nine months of carrying another weight on my tummy, two OB switching and 50-so-grand hospital bill, May 23, 2008, my husband and I went home with a little angel. We named him Tri (Three as in number 3). He is a "the-third". Now he's one year old and 2 months. Climbing stacked pillows, throwing shoes, scooping the food out of his mouth, calling me "muh-me" and walking on his own. God--makes me cry whenever he flashes his mischievous smile.

1 comments:

kristina said...

good...it means he is very naughty...and you love his naughtines..
kristina
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step